Sunday, February 28, 2016

Some more materials

Hi all-

So it's been a while since we had a podcast posted, been a bit busy, and we go over that in the latest episode. Also, I've been posted recordings of my Sunday school class and much to my chagrin, I lost the audio to class three. So, there's been a bit of a layoff but we're back now. 

In the latest episode, we mention some resources that we're using for reference, and here they are. 

First is my paper, which is the subject of the discussion:

https://www.academia.edu/10694798/πᾶς_ὁ_in_John_3_16_as_Proof_of_Particular_Redemption

Here's the James White video on John 3:16:


Here's the funny but informative "Arminian boot camp" video:


And the final link is to Gundry's paper on John 3:16 (requires free registration to read)-


Well that should do it. Hope this all is a blessing to you. 

In Him,

Mike Senders

No comments:

Post a Comment